Dell Latitude 3440 help

kirev

I managed to get rid of this error but still no sound.. Basically I replaced my EFI folder and some kexts in LE with the files for 3440 in Post-2 here.

But even after all this I am unable to get the sound to work.. I also replaced the AppleHDA kext in SLE with the one from vanilla El Capitan installation SLE disk.

I am running OS X 10.11 (15A284) [/size]So no need for that kext right?..

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver.kext[/size]

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67061 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0B for kext AppleHDAController.kext

I see these two kexts as well.. when running kextcache command.

P.S This is the output of the command

rebuilding //System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel[/size]

kext file:///Library/Extensions/DisableTurboBoostBattery.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleHDA_ALC283.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Mouse.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Controller.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_HD.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67061 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0B for kext AppleHDAController.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext

kextcache updated critical boot files, requesting launchd reboot

kextcache is not giving AppleHDA, or CodecCommander in output.. is it normal?

Okay Please let me know how do I do it..

is it like running all the commands except the last one?

sudo kextcache -Boot -U /

P.S. Do you want any modifications in config.plist shown ..

I read somewhere that the inject should be set and Audio ID should be set to 3.

post-97852-0-03389400-1473194521_thumb.png

• Moderators

Launch DSDT.aml with MacIASL. Search for HDEF and then layout-id. Change it to 

"layout-id",                     
Buffer (0x04)
{
     0x03, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00                        
}, 

You could compress and upload it here if you want help with it.

• Like 1