Asus N56JR

mariano

• Administrators

Since Bluetooth appears to work OOB, you should be able to turn it On and Off through the BT Finder's bar icon once you've patched the associated Bluetooth controller transport kext. Look in your SysProfiler for the module's PCI ids, identify the BT chip it is based on and patch the associated controller kext. It's always worked for me on the Latitude D and E Series for CSR devices.

I've posted several posts on this matter but that was ages ago and can't remember where or when. Try a search on the forum.

hello, I tried but it does not work. It remains as before. I realized that by pressing fn + F1 bluetooth maybe it off because I can not pair devices. In fact, if I go into the check blutooth menu disabled; but if I go back to the settings and the bluetooth voice reappears enabled, even if it does not work. If I press again fn + F1 bluetooth begin operation; In fact I can couple the various devices.

Some idea? Thanks

hello, I I have a atheros 3012 idProduct: 13154 idVendor: 5075

To operate the bluetooth i used to kext of EMlyDinEsH (called BTFirmwareUploader.kext). I followed your guide, I've patched IOBluetoothFamily.kext (only plugin: CSRBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport.kext) for my bluetooth (now I am attaching) .I think not to have been wrong.

You tell me if I wrong, thanks!!

BTFirmwareUploader.kext.zip

IOBluetoothFamily.kext.zip

post-88981-0-48306300-1457822103_thumb.png

IOBluetoothFamily(unmodified).kext.zip

• Administrators

:-o Oh! I think you kinda screwed the CSR controller transport kext with your patch there! My guide says to add a new entry by copying and modifying an existing entry, not to wipe out everything!

Anyway, try the attached patched kext instead. Simply overwrite the existing PlugIn kext inside IOBluetoothFamily kext, repair permissions, rebuild cache and reboot:

sudo chmod -Rf 755 /S*/L*/E*
sudo chown -Rf 0:0 /S*/L*/E*
sudo touch -f /S*/L*/E*
sudo kextcache -Boot -U / (or sudo kextcache -system-prelinked-kernel)
Good luck.

I tried your attached file, but nothing, not working. With change anything :(

Other solutions?
P.S about audio hdmi? It does not work even if I connect the laptop to the TV audio hdmi not working.
Thank you.

post-88981-0-17480500-1457891622_thumb.png