A new VoodooPS2Controller for ALPS Touchpads on Sierra/El Capitan 10.11.4/10.11.5

vanquybn

Hi, I have a HP Elitebook 810 G2 i7 4th gen. EL Cap 10.11.6  with an ALPs trackpad. I'm very keen on getting this to work for my system. I've poured over my ioreg and went into linux and probed it as well.

I've tried almost every Alps kext version in existence and none of them did anything other than activate simple mouse. I've made sure there is no conflicts regarding other ps2 controller kext, still no Trackpad found. I'm pretty sure it has to do with my Alps being a version not supported ? I've tried most of the ones posted here.
Could I add my id  to a specific info.plist inside the kext, to test it ?

Any help would be much appreciated 
Thanks 

Here's all I know about it
compatible : ALP000B ALP0100 ALP0002 PNP0F13       = ioreg
name: <"ALP000B">

PNP0303
Hp probook-87
HPQ8001

----------------------------------
AlpsPS/2 Alps dual point stick      =linux 1
Isa0060/serio3/input1

vendor =0002 product=0008 version=0700
alpsps/2 alps dual point touchpad

---------------------------------
model alpsps/2                 =linux 2
vendor 0x0002 
device 0x0008
compatible to : int 0x021 0x003
alps
--------------------------

HP810G2ElitebookRevolve.ioreg.ioreg.zip

I have v5. But it seems not work still. Any kext I should install except of the Voodoops2controller? I try to change the VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext of yours to  the rehabman's. It worked without preference. My touchpad id is PNP0F03.  :-P

vanquybn,

Could You pleas tell me what settings to change to make all 3 finger gestures working? Now I have only right and down swipes registered. Is it even possible with this kext? I can edit plist file but what to change? E7440 Rushmore v3. I know there is other kext by Dr Hurt but your version gives me the smoothest scrolling. Can You help me?