E7440 Sierra Hackintosh installation

KingUnlimited

Hello, first @ all.

I want to install Sierra on my Dell Latitude E7440 8 GB Intel Core i7 4600U @ 2,10GHz, 2,70GHz

but it don't work as it should :(

Maybe someone here can help me with the correct installation?

I read about 2 Days before i get started but there are so many instructions so i try to combinate everything but i get stucked.

Can someone please explain me what is the right way to get sierra installed?

For Info i already got windows on my 256 gb ssd and so i make free space and make another partition on my 256 gb.

now i have 2 partitions on the 1 first one is windows 10 and the second one should be sierra.

with partiton magic i also formatted the second partition in apple hfs because at my first try when i get everything, i can't formatt my 2 partiton with the disk util in the sierra post install?

but as i sayed, i already formated it with paragon partition magic and when i choose this partition in sierra install, sierra just installs fine.

but please someone help me with a full tutorial with the right kexts and everything?

I'm also willing to spend something if someone can really help me out.

Best Regards

and please don't get me wrong.

it don't must be a "full" tutorial, i already read very much about the programms like: clover, cloveredit, and so on.

but i don't find a good tutorial how i can make my bootable usb stick with the right boot packs and everything on.

as i read it should run everything after the installation of sierra with the right bootpack on the stick right?

i also have a problem that my notebook just boots into windows everytime, i always must boot from my install stick and then take the 2. option to boot sierra from hdd, maybe someone can explain me how i must edit my clover settings with my setup (1 ssd with 256 gb, 2 partitions first one with windows, second one sierra)

but again, i'll start from the begining from where i create my boot stick just to be sure everything is right.

thx for the answer Herve

1.) the current partiton scheme: 1. partiton = windows ntfs, 2. partiton = at the moment sierra already installed but i can format it with partition magic in the apple hfs format.

2.) i tried the clover bootloader because its the only one i knew ;)

3.) at the moment i have set: legacy, but i also tried uefi

Best regards

• Administrators

Don't confuse the HDD partition scheme (the type of partitioning) and the partition formatting (NTFS, OS X Journaled, etc.). OS X default partitioning scheme is GUID whereas, with Windows, it used to be MBR. MBR is not natively supported by OS X, hence my asking.

If you can boot your OS X USB installer, the Disk Utility will show you the current scheme.

• Administrators

Your SSD is partitioned MBR so you will need to apply the MBR patch in order to be able to install OS X on that disk. Yes, you can normally install OS X and Windows on the same disk in a dual-boot arrangement. Clover will support this.

Have a look at Jake's guide for the installation process and necessary files. No need to re-invent the wheel. Note that it's the same process between El Capitan and Sierra.

as i said i did everything from jakes tutorial:

i formated the ssd and make 2 partitions.

i installed osx sierra and did everything like in the tutorial.

i can reboot and i can boot without usb.

but wifi sound and so on doesn't work 

i used this efi folder http://forum.osxlati...t-install-help/ at the point in the tutorial:

29. Download the Bootpack

and i also used the kexts from this efi folder at the point 

3: Post-Installation

when i reboot after the kext permissions nothing changed no sound no wifi...

so i used the kextwizard tool and install the kext again from the efi before.

then i write the kextcache and reboot and now the apple logo comes and the loading but at the end the screen distorted?

i waited for about 5 minutes but nothing happens?

post-99845-0-29604800-1476648301_thumb.jpg