[SOLVED] Sierra on E5420 - Graphic glitches while booting Sierra from USB

encoder

• Moderators

After reinstall and unplug + plug USB several time. I installed OS successfully.

I have one issue is that I cannot connect to internet via wifi and ethernet. Anyone plz give me a help?

My wireless device: DW1501

DW1501 is not supported. See list here

• Like 1

• Moderators

Did you copy kexts in /EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other/LE to /Library/Extensions and run the permission fix and rebuild cache?

Make sure the terminal output after running the commands are successful. Error 77 is not successful and will need to re-run the commands again until you get error 17. Then reboot your system.

• Administrators

Ethernet needs to be 1st interface en0, wifi secondary interface en1. You can verify this through Terminal command ifconfig. If you can make them out, check their respective MAC address through the Network PrefPane (displayed in each interface's Hardware tab).

The necessary process to set this up properly has been detailed a dozen times so look it up. That'll work for AppStore and FaceTime. For iMessage, that's far more complicated due to Apple's increased security restrictions over the last few years. Google for it and you'll understand.