Glitch before full resolution

rage75

• Administrators

if your talking about the resolution at Clover GUI not being what you set in clover config then no patching will fix that. only EFI driver will. i have the same issue on my HP elite book. if i use no CSM, UEFI only in bios clover GUI resolution is correct but then the apple and the progress bar are crazy like out of frequency also verbose output is messed up. if i enable CSM in bios then clover GUI is distorted like yours but apple logo is good and so is progress bar and verbose. i also get the same output in clover log as you with CSM enabled in bios. the resolution is lower then what i set in clover config. the solution for me was to learn to live with one of the 2 problems. for me i rather see something that makes sense even though its a bit stretched out then out of frequency verbose output.

Then inject Intel graphics + layout id 01660003 in Clover and you'll have full graphics acceleration and max resolution on screen.

No changes with inject intel + platform :(

if your talking about the resolution at Clover GUI not being what you set in clover config then no patching will fix that. only EFI driver will. i have the same issue on my HP elite book. if i use no CSM, UEFI only in bios clover GUI resolution is correct but then the apple and the progress bar are crazy like out of frequency also verbose output is messed up. if i enable CSM in bios then clover GUI is distorted like yours but apple logo is good and so is progress bar and verbose. i also get the same output in clover log as you with CSM enabled in bios. the resolution is lower then what i set in clover config. the solution for me was to learn to live with one of the 2 problems. for me i rather see something that makes sense even though its a bit stretched out then out of frequency verbose output.

I use this Hack since almost 2 years and I learned to live with this boot resolution, installation was Uefi but I haven't possibility to change CSM in Bios, no voice in Bios settings about it.

Probably the problem borns during Uefi installation because in my Dell's Hack, in Legacy has perfects resolution.

With -v after verbose(Glitch starts now I suppose) logo and progress bar are perfects.

Without-v I see a stretched Apple logo and progress bar until the glitch.

Thank.