[Short GUIDE] Install High Sierra on Lenovo X201 [i5 520M]

TheOpSys

Try using this kext AppleIntelHDGraphicsFB.kext.zip.

If still not working, try to patch the last working kext, from previous working hacks you used on your laptop by replacing:

\/
this: FABA00600009BF006000040F44FA09F7
with: FABA00600008BF006000040F44FA09F7
                 /\

LE: Oh, and by the way, if you used my EFI-to reach installer files, it is very important that after you installed macOS on your HDD and installed the video kext, to replace the bootloader content with EFI - Post Install files (in your case, delete DSDT and SSDT's from ACPI\patched from the pack), because the first EFI-to reach Installer files/options will block the QE\CI (I used a FakeID to trick the installation, that's why we don't have to delete the graphic kexts from the installer).

Hi TheOpsSis,

thank you so much  for your revised guide, now its working also for me but i had to downgrade the BIOS from the 1.40 (whitelist modded) to an older 1.17 standard BIOS

I reached MacOs and installed latest Clover to the main SSD and installed  AppleIntelHDGraphicsFB.kext.zip via terminal. Trashed the complete EFI content and uncompressed your Efi post install to the EFI partition.

After rebooting i can reach the login but screen is completely garbled and unreadable as per attached image.

Do you have some hint for me ? Maybe the Kext is not well installed ? 

2017-11-01%2011.16.17.jpg?dl=0

post-101830-0-16953300-1509531827_thumb.jpg

Hello, I have a thinkpad x201 too and I need help installing hackintosh. I don't have a mac nearby so I can't make my own installer. If you already have, can you upload an img file of your two flash drives (clover and high sierra installer), and, if you can, can you help me installing?

Maybe someone can help this guy @lucasdessy with he's problem...