peterios

OK system spec :

Intel® Core™ i3-2310M Processor

type : 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i3-2310M Processor  
clock speed : 2.10 GHz
Front Side Bus : 1333 MHz
3rd level cache : 3 MB

type : NVIDIA® GeForce® 315M with CUDA™ Technology  
memory amount : 512 MB dedicated VRAM. Available graphics memory can be expanded using system memory, through TurboCache™ technology: up to 2,294 MB with 4 GB system memory installed, 

standard : 4,096 (1x) MB
maximum expandability : 8,192 MB
technology : DDR3 RAM (1,333 MHz)

Thanks

• Administrators

Apple changed the way USB ports are managed when El Capitan was introduced and controller devices need to be renamed and a USB injector used. Your DSDT shows 2 x USB2.0 controllers: EHC1 (@1A) and EHC0 (@1D). Most computers have these numbered EHC1 and EHC2. Clover's on-the-fly facility includes patches to rename EHC1/EHC2 to EH01/EH02, nothing for EHC0. Your IOReg clearly shows device EH01 operational with attached built-in USB devices (webcam + card reader) but, quite naturally, nothing under EHC0.

What you need to do is either:

• patch your DSDT to rename EHC0 to EH01 and EHC1 to EH02 so that your system falls within the usual numbering (don't know if EH00 would work, never tried it).
  • apply the Clover on-ht-fly patches, knowing that you'll have to adjust the patch for EHC0.

I attach a pre-patched DSDT, no other APCI tables of yours contained references to EHCx devices. Place that DSDT in Clover's ACPI/patched folder.

DSDT.aml.zip

You Clover config shows a few mistakes that need to be fixed (use Clover Configurator app to that effect):

• ACPI section: remove the P States and C States generation. These are not applicable to your Sandy Bridge platform
  • Kernel & Kext Patches section: you have the correct AICPUPM patch enabled. As such, you can remove the NullCPUPowerManagement kext I saw in your Clover kexts folder. You'll need to generate your CPU-specific power management SSDT with Pike R Alpha's well-known generator in order to enjoy proper CPU SPeedStep (no Turbo boost on your i3-2310M). Remove the KernelPm (for Haswell and later) + DellSMBIOSPatch patches.
  • In Graphics section: you're not injecting anything. Are you currently enjoying full graphics acceleration OOB with your nVidia GPU? If not, your might have to inject nVidia. This dGPU model certainly is supported under OS X/macOS.

Ok thanks hervé (I'm French but my English is very poor...)

with your DSDT all USB works.

I do what you say in clover config.plist but 

- I lost shutdown and sleep

- I need to let NullCPUPowermanagement in Clover : without this  Kext :  "Missing bluetooth contrôler" and black screen  - Same Problem if I generate  SDDT for POWER MANAGEMENT -with inject NVIDIA or not same problem 

- In Yosemite : with nullcpupowermnagement everything works (sleep, shutdown and USB)

- I will try to patch DSDT in order to have full functionality 

Thanks again for your help