High Sierra in Dell Latitude E6230 with Clover... everything works but 3 things :(

rwar

I have similar problem. My webcam and left USB (combined with e-sata) doesn't work.

When I had Sierra webcam and left usb has working.

I tried to add to EFI volume to /Clover/kexts/other EAPDfix.kext but nothing. I also replaced in /EFI/Clover/kexts/other FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext but nothing.

any help?

Here's my bootpack for High Sierra.

i5-3340M

No USBInjectAll nor FakePCIID_XHCIMux needed.

All USB ports working

Webcam working after sleep

ESata/USB port working after sleep

Audio working after sleep

Internal Spkr/Headphone Autoswitch working

Yes - thanks Jake once again for your expert help.  I tried for a while some troubleshooting steps to understand exactly why I had no webcam (as Bronxteck points out, it did not show up on any USB bus).  You know, teach a man to fish and all...

I first tried just replacing my kexts with yours (of course fixing permissions and re-building the cache) - no dice

Then I tried kexts and your DSDT - still no webcam

Then I tried opening yours and my config.plist side by side in Clover Confgurator and manually matching the settings - still couldn't get the webcam to work.

Finally, I just edited your config.plist and dropped in my SN, BSN, and smUUID, and bingo - webcam works.

I did attempt to very carefully match the kext patch info in Clover Configurator between yours and my config.plist, but could not get the webcam to show up using my config.plist.  So if you know what it is in the clover config file that unlocks the USB for the camera, please let us know...

Thanks again-

Steve