Dell Optiplex 9010 (USFF) - graphics issue [Solved]

gtown

5 hours ago, Bronxteck said:

the ACPI section has 2 pages you only showed one the intel graphics is in the second page not in drop oem section like in your pic

Hey mate. Yeah, those screenshots are just where I left it. I have turned off Drop OEM and page 2 does how FIX IntelGFX ticked.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bronxteck said:

ok try my EFI from my working machine just replace the whole EFI with mine

EFI.zip

1 hour ago, Bronxteck said:

Thanks Bronxtech. I will download it just in case I have any issues, however I have already sorted it with the help from NewHacker1746 at Reddit. And just to help anybody else out with the same build, here is what did it.

"  Get the device id of your graphics via dpcimanager and add to /s/l/e/appleintelframebuffercapri.kext/contents/info.plist and /s/l/e/appleintelhd4000graphics.kext/contents/info.plist. In each there will be a key with “iopcimatch” and you can follow the format of the existing <key>’s to add yours to both (it’s xml.) then chown root:wheel and chmod 755 each info.plist file. and then rebuild prelinkedkernel with kextcache -system-prelinked-kernel.   "

Regardless, thank you all for your help with this. Much appreciated.

On 4/30/2018 at 6:10 AM, gtown said:

Thanks Bronxtech. I will download it just in case I have any issues, however I have already sorted it with the help from NewHacker1746 at Reddit. And just to help anybody else out with the same build, here is what did it.

"  Get the device id of your graphics via dpcimanager and add to /s/l/e/appleintelframebuffercapri.kext/contents/info.plist and /s/l/e/appleintelhd4000graphics.kext/contents/info.plist. In each there will be a key with “iopcimatch” and you can follow the format of the existing <key>’s to add yours to both (it’s xml.) then chown root:wheel and chmod 755 each info.plist file. and then rebuild prelinkedkernel with kextcache -system-prelinked-kernel.   "

Regardless, thank you all for your help with this. Much appreciated.

Can you post EFI an file edited for me. Thanks bro