Haier Y11B: Sierra installation 10.12.6 HELP!

• Moderators

- What Wifi card does it have? Intel is not supported, replace it with a supported card. Click on Wireless Cards in my signature for list of supported cards

- What touchpad model does model have? kext in bootpack is generic, works like a regular mouse.

- For sound, make sure you copy the 2 kexts in /EFI/Clover/kexts/Other/LE to /Library/Extensions, repair permission and rebuild cache

- For keyboard, go to Keyboard preference, change keyboard type or modify keys

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 28 April 2018 at 11:11 PM, Jake Lo said:

- What Wifi card does it have? Intel is not supported, replace it with a supported card. Click on Wireless Cards in my signature for list of supported cards

- What touchpad model does model have? kext in bootpack is generic, works like a regular mouse.

- For sound, make sure you copy the 2 kexts in /EFI/Clover/kexts/Other/LE to /Library/Extensions, repair permission and rebuild cache

I get abor when I run ssdt @Clover Guide steps

On 4/28/2018 at 11:11 PM, Jake Lo said:

My Laptop has Realtek Wirless Card there's none in that list

8 minutes ago, Jake Lo said:

Please be more specific with the model wifi.

- Realtek RTL8723B Wireless LAN, what to do to fix it?
- Also I was following Post-Installation instructions from Clover Guide, and the ssdtPRGen.sh part, when I tried to execute the beta version, I got error abort with some more few lines. But Im guessing that happened because I dont have wifi, right?

3 minutes ago, Jake Lo said:

That's an external USB wifi not internal.

Yes, you need internet to run or you could download the files and run it locally.

So there is no way to fix  it?

12 minutes ago, Bronxteck said:

you might want to check with the manufacturer of your usb wifi to see if they have an osx compatible utility for it

Is there no other way around?
What will happen if I install kext of some other model?  i guess im stuck