InsanelyDeepak

AppleHDA Patch Request

@InsanelyDeepak - Yes I did AppleHDA Binary patching.

I am attaching the latest trouble_shooting_files. Apart from the mandatory files you need there is also a folder called working_files_for_patching.zip which includes a file called default_config.txt that shows my process of getting to the corrected verbs and paths.

trouble_shooting_files.zip

Help
I have dell precision 7520.My biggest worry is the sound. I tried everything and I think Applealc does not support my alc 3254/295. I can not fix it myself, that's why I am asking for help
I used the id layout from the Applealc wiki https://github.com/acidanthera/AppleALC/wiki/Supported-codecs and AppleHDA Patcher v1.9debug_24951.zip but I can not run this layout

debug_24951.zip

@InsanelyDeepak Hi mate,

I have tried following the complete guide to create my own Layout ID / Platform ID & Config Data for AppleALC Implementation.

So far Internal Mic & Speaker works, Headphone works too but Line-In mic does not work. When I plug in an earphone with mic on the port it only detects the headphone as speaker but the internal mic is the only option no line-in mic. If you can look into my files it would be great. Thank you in advance!

Dell Inspiron 5558

ALC255

codecDump-PatchingProcess-Layout-Platform.zip