Lenovo ThinkPad E470: Big Sur - OpenCore

Max.1974

@Max.1974 thanks for the EFI, I was able to install Big Sur 11.2 on my E470. 

But I don't have Bluetooth and no sound (I can see microphone input level changes when I speak, but no audio out).
Could you please help. My EFI is attached. I only include OpenCore in the EFI for small size.

EFI.zip

• Administrators

2 x comments:

1. Microphone is under the control of the audio driver, whether you use AppleALC (which works with AppleHDA) or VoodooHDA (which disables AppleHDA). Then, it's down to a matter of the kexts having the correct definitions for the Codec. No such thing as a "microphone EFI".
  2. Please search the forum before posting as your issue has already been reported and addressed here.
  • Like 1

Thanks @Hervé and @Jake Lo to help people. Sorry late answer, because im not receive any notifications about this post. 

On 2/11/2021 at 6:46 AM, ohr said:

Is there a microphone driver or microphone EFI for Lenovo E470 opencore?

My microfone works nice, its necessary know how is your codec and modified in Nvram alcid=X (number of your codec). 

On 2/9/2021 at 12:41 AM, zmvlakjfdsa said:

WIfi: Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377. I have no wifi which is expected, but I don't have bluetooth which is weird.

Audio: Conexant CX20753/4. I can see audio input level changes when I speak, but there is no sound out.

Sorry im not said because my post was moved to this page, in context im use Broadcom Wifi BT card.

In this post from insanelymac im report my card, but using Clover. Works with OC too. 

https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/346264-success-lenovo-thinkpad-e470-kaby-lake-r-intel-i5-7200u-macos-big-sur-with-clover-r5127/?tab=comments#comment-2748176