[Closed] AppleHDA patching requests

plsh2me

Guest t.anjan

Yes, I use RehabMan's CodecCommander, but not with a custom profile. I use the attached SSDT with it. Without the CodecCommander kext and SSDT, the audio does not come back after waking from sleep.

Do you suggest any changes to the SSDT?

SSDT-ALC236.dsl.zip

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@InsanelyDeepak: G'day mate!

You've successfully helped me to create an AppleHDA patch for my laptop in the past and for that I am very grateful.

I'm doing another hack for a mate of mine but have not been able to get the audio working. I've tried using AppleALC and all the layout-ids for the codec, and i've also tried using your cloverHDA, both without success.

I was wondering if you would mind helping me once again? 

The computer in question this time around is an Acer Aspire Z3-605-UR22 All-In-One. Even though it's a desktop, it has mobile hardware. It's using Realtek ALC269VC for audio. It has the following physical ports:

• Internal Microphone
  • Internal Stereo Speakers
  • Front Headphone/Microphone combo jack (4-pin 1/8" iPhone style)
  • Rear Stereo Line Out ( 3-pin 1/8" Jack ) [Line Level - No Amp]
  • Rear Stereo Line In (3-pin 1/8" Jack)

I have attached to this message a copy of the codec_dump.txt for it. If we can create a successful patch, I'd like to be able to add it to AppleALC so that I can keep it in the Clover kexts folder and /S/L/E remains vanilla (I find this to be the best approach). If you need any more information, please let me know.

Thank-you in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Yours truely,

John.

codec_dump.txt

Tank you for your help @Jake Lo. I already tried this. I may have done something wrong and I do not know where.

I'm using voodoohda with patched IOAudioFamily but audio lost sync after a certain time.

I have a acer aspire 4745z laptop and another problem is the jack in voodoohda, which is manual.