Latitude 5510: unable to install macOS

KeinOhrHasen

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

@ONRA

Did you remove / disable the DSDT-Patched.aml and test again? According to your IOReg file, I2C kext is loading and working.

@KeinOhrHasen

Try removing the drive 1st and see if it'll boot all the way with the USB Installer just to confirm.

All Sata SSD are supported. If you want NVMe, most Samsung are supported aside from PM981, PM981a, PM998, Micron 2200s. See here

Before ordering it, do the research. See if others have issue with it on Hackintosh.

• Moderators

Yes, and can be deleted from the Config file as well. VoodooPS2Controller has VoodooInput as a plug and so does VoodooI2C. Haven't boot enabled will cause boot issue, hence one is disabled. You may enable VoodooPS2mouse and trackpad, see if it'll make a difference.

The other VoodooI2C satellites are not needed since your system has an Alps I2C touchpad so only need one satellite kext - VoodooI2CHID.kext.

I might be wrong, so you'll have to check your system what touchpad it has. If it's a synaptics, you should use VoodooI2CHID as well, for Elan, use VoodooI2CElan...etc etc etc.