ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver (Mac OS X)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last update: 17 Sep 2017   UPDATE: 17 - 09 - 2017 Just wanted to clear few things about my commitments to community, and development on my projects which has been going slow due to my personal life

@EMlyDinEsH It's been more than 2 years since last update of the kext and about 1,5 year since last update of the first post. Can you finally release the source code, so someone could finally improve

macOS Sierra: some Fn keys do not work and trackpad work only as mouse. Please fix.

Posted Images

Hi,

First of all, thanks for the wonderful kext file for including the keyboard and trackpad. All the gestures that I need are working. However, I came across a problem. Kext does not want to work in C / L / E, sometimes it works but after one two reboots it does not work, and nothing helps that it starts. But if you put it in the folder EFI / KLOVER / KEKST, then everything works fine, well, maybe one of the twenty times will not work. And after the sleep mode, he does not wake up. Can you advise what to fix?
that he worked in the volume of the system and to wake up

My TrackPad prefpane is blank, I have installed RehabMans VoodooPS2Controller.kext in S/L/E and it still shows blank. 

Also, installed ELAN kext 4.0.5 and SmartTouchpad 4.6.5. 

I can get only some gestures working like single finger scrolling on the right edge, four finger tap and single tap.

Could somebody kindly correct me if I have not done something right or any instructions for proper installation would be immensely helpful.