ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver

EMlyDinEsH

Thank you, version 3.3 added support to commands with Fn key in my Samsung NP530U3B laptop :)

3.0.2 already supported the touchpad. Don't know about older versions.

I just don't have touchpad gestures, but that's cosmetics, even if I had it I'd barely use it... ;)

Hi, EMlyDinEsH,

I have ASUS UX32VD. it's work great with AsusNBFnkeys and  Elan kext 3.02, but after upgrade to 3,03 i see delay 3-5 pressing cmd+space to change language first time, and have not working right context key in Mode3 with ASUS layout, this key works as FN only, i tried  to change value to 93, but it's had no effect. may be you have an idea to combine AsusNBFnkeys with Elan kext -) 

Thanx for your work,

sorry for my english, i'm not native

What you mean delay in cmd+space? I don't have any delay when using this shortcut in my notebook. Please explain your issue.

And Fn key mode 3 works only if the Context menu key acts as Fn, so why do you want to use mode 3 with Context menu key working as regular context menu? If you want Asus key mapping for fn keys then try to edit plist for mode 1 which has Right context menu working  as it is.

Thank you, version 3.3 added support to commands with Fn key in my Samsung NP530U3B laptop :)

3.0.2 already supported the touchpad. Don't know about older versions.

I just don't have touchpad gestures, but that's cosmetics, even if I had it I'd barely use it... ;)

What you mean don't have touchpad gestures? you need to read my touchpad features thread to understand the gestures usage. 

Thanks. Just to confirm I have to use ElanTouchpad_v3.3.zip  ? I have CloverBoot Do I need to copy the files somewhere else (Clover EFI)?

Thanks in advance. Will try this in the evening.

if you made the OSX installation with myHack just copy the file to Extra / Extensions and run myFix  through the myHack application, if you did not use myHack you can install it with Kext Utility dragging the driver to the application.

Hello is it possible to disable this "feature"?

NOTE: Display sleep disables both keyboard and Touchpad, so if you wake the screen other than Fn + Fx combination then both keyboard and touchpad are not enabled back. You need to press "ESC" key to enable them back.

Well, i have not seen v4 hardware with physical buttons like v3 hardware. Seems like you have physical buttons in v4, so i need to debug my driver in your touchpad. PM me for beta testing.

I have similar problem in Asus n56vz. I have to click physical buttons for right click, touching is not work. v2 does not have this problem but v3 have. Also pinch to zoom out work but zoom in does not. 

What you mean delay in cmd+space? I don't have any delay when using this shortcut in my notebook. Please explain your issue.

And Fn key mode 3 works only if the Context menu key acts as Fn, so why do you want to use mode 3 with Context menu key working as regular context menu? If you want Asus key mapping for fn keys then try to edit plist for mode 1 which has Right context menu working  as it is.

Hi, 

After reboot i need to press cmd+space 3-5 times for first change language. after that it's work ok till reboot.

for second issue, i'll try it ASAP, and i'll post result

Thanx

I have similar problem in Asus n56vz. I have to click physical buttons for right click, touching is not work. v2 does not have this problem but v3 have. Also pinch to zoom out work but zoom in does not. 

You have v4 hardware with physical buttons? v3 hardware doesn't has virtual buttons mode and this is for v4 hardware without physical buttons. 

Pinch zoom in and zoom out works as its tested very well by me and beta testers, was it working fine before in other versions? can you try and confirm?

Hi, 

After reboot i need to press cmd+space 3-5 times for first change language. after that it's work ok till reboot.

for second issue, i'll try it ASAP, and i'll post result

Thanx

Was it working fine before? Can you test this again in any old version and confirm? I don't get this issue as if its not working at boot then it should not be all the time. It could be OSX shortcut not ready as OSX takes time to load everything at boot.