ELAN and FocalTech (Smart Touchpad) driver Issues

EMlyDinEsH

Sorry about my poor English. Can u help me ???

My friend is using Vostro 3560 and working Ok with v3.5. I also am trying install these kext on my Dell vostro 3560 using Elan Touchpad but unsucessful  :( . Do u have any solution for me :(

Send me your system log and ioreg so i can take a look.

hi, I'm running on v 3.5 and have a V3 Elan Touchpad. My laptop is Asus A43SJ.

I've got a problem with the v3.5 driver, as my right click button and three-tap click are no longer working. by using KeyRemap4Macbook's Event Viewer, seems that pressing right click button on touchpad sends Control_L + Click.. not the proper right click one.

anyway, the touchpad works perfectly when I'm using v2.8.3

I seem to have similar issue, though I don't have a clue whether my touchpad is v2 or v3 (my laptop is Lenovo G580). I tried out v3.7. and otherwise it worked nicely, but neither right mouse button nor three finger tap worked like they should, just seemed to perform normal click. So I just decided to try out v2.8.3 and the right click works perfectly now.

So this fixed my current right click problem, but just decided to drop a line in case it might help EMlyDinEsH to figure out the possible problem with newer versions. You're done really great job with this driver!

Good afternoon, there is a problem , maintenance used version 3.5 everything works fine only before the laptop went to "SLEEP" . After exiting the "SLEEP" touchpad does not work properly when you touch it does not move the cursor and begin to open different programs and windows, if the laptop restart everything works fine until the laptop is not asleep

And the second is the Problem , the laptop is only loaded with the argument "- V", if you delete kekstov touchpad, it boots normally .

You can help me with a solution to these key problems ?

Laptop Samsung NP350-U2B, loader "Clover", chipset HM65.

Version 2.8 , 3.0, 1.8 work the same

Version 3.7 does not work at all

Hello,

thank you for making such a good kext.

My issue is that the touchpad can only move cursor, 

no more actions can work on the touchpad WITHOUT pressing L/R buttons.

Laptop: Lenovo V470A IFI-H

OS X: Mavericks.

Hardware ID: ACPI\VEN_ETD&DEV_0605

Information extracted from ETDDeviceInformation.exe: 

http://pastebin.com/b7iZivhC

Thank you

Good afternoon, there is a problem , maintenance used version 3.5 everything works fine only before the laptop went to "SLEEP" . After exiting the "SLEEP" touchpad does not work properly when you touch it does not move the cursor and begin to open different programs and windows, if the laptop restart everything works fine until the laptop is not asleep

And the second is the Problem , the laptop is only loaded with the argument "- V", if you delete kekstov touchpad, it boots normally .

You can help me with a solution to these key problems ?

Laptop Samsung NP350-U2B, loader "Clover", chipset HM65.

Version 2.8 , 3.0, 1.8 work the same

Version 3.7 does not work at all

Hi,

first nice kexts, really good job

but i got an issue

I have an Asus n73sv running Maverick 10.9.2 and using your kexts version 3.7

and i can't scroll on the page.

tell me if you need more details to fix that.

thanks

For scrolling you need to change the speed of the scroll once to get it working after installing my driver.