Web site - EDP pages

daspazz

Hoping I can make a few suggestions here about the compatibility list.

First, would it be possible to make the headings of the list static, so that no matter what line you are on in the listing you can still see what the columns are pertaining too?  Its a little frustrating to scroll down to your model and then have to fly back to the top to remind you about what that X or check or other symbol means.  It would make things easier for all interested parties except maybe the webmaster......  :)

Second, If it's not already, would it be possible to make a downloadable version of the compatibility list?  That would make it really cool to search and compare potential "new" hardware with the list without having to be on the site......

Just my 4 cents!  ;)

First, would it be possible to make the headings of the list static, so that no matter what line you are on in the listing you can still see what the columns are pertaining too? Its a little frustrating to scroll down to your model and then have to fly back to the top to remind you about what that X or check or other symbol means. It would make things easier for all interested parties except maybe the webmaster......

Thanks for reporting. Everything should be fixed now! :-)

Second, If it's not already, would it be possible to make a downloadable version of the compatibility list? That would make it really cool to search and compare potential "new" hardware with the list without having to be on the site......

As Bronx says, you can save the page as webarchive. (in Safari). 

• Like 1

it means one of us has not personally tested it. 

Could someone take a shot at it? I've seen a handful of tutorials for this model, and based on my experience they've been works of complete fiction. I would love for someone credible to take a look and confirm yes or no. But, if you don't have the model I guess that would be tough...

It seems that there is no key to the symbols on the compatibility page. I know that there are only three. The check means yes and X means no, but what does the other blue symbol mean? Am I missing something obvious?