Mavericks on E6410 nVidia

TheRealBigBudz

Dual boot Win7 and 10.9.5

1. create USB boot as if you were to install 10.9.5.

boot to USB and use disk util to create partitions 1 for win and the other for osx.

boot from win7 media and install it like you would have on a single drive.  ideally win7 with sp1 and do all the update.

2. install 10.9.5 per Patel's guide on OSX.

hi gang

i have a problem with setting up a bootable mavericks usb. 

i have an old hackintosh on a hp dc7600 but only on 10.5.7 and i cant use myhack

is there an older version of myhack or another way i can set up a bootable usb for mavericks on my e6410? 

specs; nvida graphics

i7 640m 

4 gb ram

120 ssd

i cant get to a newer version of osx and i cant download the mavericks free from apple so i have base system dmg file. is it possible to just burn the mavericks base system to dvd and add kexts after im in??

cheers guys

Hey guys, I am not sure if anyone knew this.  I been trying to get my hackintosh on dual monitors.  And by mistake I made a great discovery (at least to me.) I pop the wrong e6410 on my dell docking station think it was just another of my e6410 with win OS but it was hack 10.9.2.  I saw that mac was booting on my primary screen I was like oh well, then as soon as I signed in both screen works.  So for those of you who has Dell docking might want try it or get one for cheap.  :D  awesome!!  As soon as I fond out I came straight in here to share. 

When you say primary screen, do you mean the laptop's screen or an external monitor? I have two dvi monitors plugged in my docking station, but for some reason, I can't get the laptop's screen to transfer to the second external monitor. 

Laptop screen and external DVI monitor work fine, but I would like to get both external monitors to work. 

Has anyone had any luck with that?

I'm on 10.9.5 using the chamln guide with i7 nVidia graphics.

Thanks