Speedstep stopped working

bobdamnit

ahh.. did you try and a do a build for D4x0 ?.. contact me on skype (lbollerup) if you wanna test 1.9

I did build for a D430-Intel. It did work, however it puts me in the same boat. Showing up as a Mac Pro/MacBook hybrid.

Will do, when I'm out of work lol. That'll be about 5pm Eastern Standard Time. I don't have the machine with me currently.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

then the D4x0 setup is not working, it should show up as a macbook air... i think you have something fishy with your setup

You're not kidding. The D430-Intel build worked, but like I said, it shows as a Mac Pro/MacBook 5,1. (I honestly think its getting the SMBIOS from the Snow Leopard D630 boot CD. Its the only universally used item that I have to install OS X)

Edit: Ran a full format. Win7/OS X/OS X are now gone. Now its OS X/OS X, and running for a D430-Intel still labels me as a Mac Pro/MacBook 5,1.

I just don't get it. I'm gonna try a new bootCD, and see if that helps. If not, I'm going to scrap CoolBook and just use VoodooPowerMini. It works, and I just don't know what else to do.

You're not kidding. The D430-Intel build worked, but like I said, it shows as a Mac Pro/MacBook 5,1. (I honestly think its getting the SMBIOS from the Snow Leopard D630 boot CD. Its the only universally used item that I have to install OS X)

Edit: Ran a full format. Win7/OS X/OS X are now gone. Now its OS X/OS X, and running for a D430-Intel still labels me as a Mac Pro/MacBook 5,1.

I just don't get it. I'm gonna try a new bootCD, and see if that helps. If not, I'm going to scrap CoolBook and just use VoodooPowerMini. It works, and I just don't know what else to do.

Couldn't find a boot CD compatible with my D520. All others disable the internal display, and produce garbled output through VGA, so I can't even install. They boot, but I can't see anything.