Izoman

i'v moved the "-v" from bootargs because i thought that what you meant but now clover dosent show mac osx at all in the boot menu... what can i do to fix it?

That's impossible IMHO. You've removed only "-v" from bootargs and now you've got no option "Boot Mac OS X" in Clover GUI? You might have done something else...

• Like 1

add a theme and make sure you do not have  -v flag in your org.chameleon.Boot.plist or in nvram

Oh, lol. I see chameleon-related advices here :) Nice choice for UEFI motherboard laptop [ironic].

Make sure you have no org.chameleon.Boot.plist and other chameleon-related leftover files as well.

Don't search for or edit nvram plist if you haven't touched it yet.

1st of all simply post your Boot section of Clover plist here (using Spoiler tag of course).

That's impossible IMHO. You've removed only "-v" from bootargs and now you've got no option "Boot Mac OS X" in Clover GUI? You might have done something else...

no im sure. everything worked fine then i start my computer went to clover options and removed the "-v" from the boot args. thats all. then i pressed enter on "boot mac os x" it start loading without the verbose boot as i wanted. i'v waited for few minutes and nothing happens (except this apple loading screen with the apple and that circle shape..) then i'v restart my computer and since then i dont have the option "boot mac os x" in clover menu.. 

i'v also tried to boot using my original clover usb stick and same result.