Mavericks - No remove in Launchpad

grigroij9026

Hi!
Im using 10.9.2 (installed with myHack on custom pc) and i'd like to ask a question about the Launchad. I know if i press the control key on the keyboard, the icons in the Launchpad are begin to tremble, and appears a cross to remove the icon.
Well i have not this cross. The icons are shaking, but i can't remove any icon.

Yes there are several program to remove the icons or groups, but i would be happy if i can use the system's feature for this.

Example

Thanks!

Try holding one of the other modifier keys, I've noticed that sometimes they either get mixed up by the system, or that it'll force it to show up. I have this issue as well, but holding the command key as well solves it for me (no clue why). This problem also seems to be a 10.9.2 specific problem, as it worked before for me.

He is just talking about removing from launchpad I think. Oh an fyi the remove feature only wprks on mac appstore app.

Well i think you're right. I can remove only 3 apps with this method, but this is still strange, because i installed more apps from mac app store, but only these are deletable.

And yes, i just like to remove the shortcut (icon) from Launchpad, not the application itself.

And unfortunately there is no change if i press the cmd key with the option.

So the solution is i need to install directly from app store to the app is be removable? (i think this sentence is not so clear grammatically, sorry about it)