Dell Inspiron 3x37-5x37-7x37 Clover Installation

greg2204

I found this on another site. they say to enable fix ownership and should work.. itsmnot working for me but you could try Beckham. Let me know how if it works.

Sorry, but i don't understood. It's for webcam? What i need to do? Can you provide me?

Yes for webcam - try enabling fix ownership with clover configeror/device/usb tick fix ownership. Camera still didn't work for me, but you could try.

not work for me.

I've tryed http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/238847-get-your-uvc-webcam-working-as-apple-isight/ this, but without results.

now in sys report i've got this

Ð’Ñтроенный iSight:

ID продукта: 0x213b

ID производителÑ: 0x05ac  (Apple Inc.)

ВерÑиÑ: 4.35

Серийный номер: 8JA1K2FC3DCLDA00

СкороÑÑ‚ÑŒ: До 480 Мбит/Ñ

Производитель: Apple Inc.

ID размещениÑ: 0x1d150000 / 3

ДопуÑтимый ток (мÐ): 500

ПотреблÑемый ток (мÐ): 500

Ð’Ñтроенный: Да

But stil doesn't help me. In skype or photo booth i've got black screen without any messages

I think its a bug with the hd4400 ..

Has anyone got the camera working on the dell 7537!? I would be very interested to know how one got it to work. I've tried fix ownership and camera control with no results all tho i didn't know how to use the program..

Thank you

• Moderators

When i boot, i've got glitch with apple logo & progress bar. I tried install kext from HVT HD4400/HD4600 Yosemite glitch - but i's not help.

Also in DPCI Manager i've got this - 

https://yadi.sk/i/250WItYfcdCWp

Cause i don't have hdmi audio

How to fix it?

Looks like you have Realtek ALC 283. See patched AppleHDA here.

Looks like you have Realtek ALC 283. See patched AppleHDA here.

Do i need to patch DSDT with this kext? i get no audio with just installing kext.

Also i am get 5G wifi but it keeps dropping connection? i have the bcm94352hmb I've used the Range patch 'find 015854 to 015858' but still get the same issue 

• Moderators

Do i need to patch DSDT with this kext? i get no audio with just installing kext.

Also i am get 5G wifi but it keeps dropping connection? i have the bcm94352hmb I've used the Range patch 'find 015854 to 015858' but still get the same issue 

Yes, patch to the layout-id mentioned in the download.