Dell Inspiron 3x37-5x37-7x37 Clover Installation

greg2204

is that I can abuse with a small another question?

I understand and I'm really sorry, but that one is forced to use voodoo for audio or is there a appleHDA.kext?

but in any case I am very grateful to you and congratulations for all the work done

thank you

ok thank you

why not save files directly. "dsl" already patched online that will avoid the novice like me to bother you as I did 
In any case, I tried full methods before falling on this topic without ever reaching a good result, how did you manage to get there, how do you do to find yourself in the midst of all these lines codes is there has formations or books to learn?

My guide is for tons of laptop, so there is 3437, 3537, 3737, 5437, 5537, 5737, 7437, 7537... and dsdt, ssdt are different between laptops, and even between BIOS versions.

I have experience with my laptop (HP EliteBook), so I'm not completely clueless when installing this Dell. I tried once on 7537 first, try to fix its issue, then I collect dsdt, ssdt of other Dell laptops, figure out the common routine then write universal patches and put them in 1 guide.

You can learn all about hackintosh in insanelymac, projectosx and another site that I can't mention here.

another me

after paste the code

i have 3 errors 60 warnings, 41 remarks, 170 optimizations and i can't apply the patch Rename GFX0 to IGPU;  IRQ Fix; SMBUS Fix; RTC Fix; Shutdown Fix 2

I fear that this is not normal I started three times early before returning bored, but do you think I'd better format and start over?