Dell Inspiron 3x37-5x37-7x37 Clover Installation

greg2204

Hi Nguyenmac,

Just followed the guide, and got almost everything working! Have some questions:

- Is there a chance to get wifi working without external adapters?

- My gpu is a 8850m and it's not working. Do you think it's possible to get it working?

- The sound is VERY low, but when I change the 'balance' settings, it gets better, but the balance do not work well. Do you know how to fix it?

- I have the trackpad working well for scrolling, but no 3 or 4 fingers gestures. Is there a way to get it working?

Thanks for your GREAT guide! =]

- Just open the back and replace your wifi adapter, it's as easy as RAM upgrade, and won't void warranty.

- GPUs with nVidia Optimus/AMD Switchable Graphics will never work. It's best to disable it for saving battery.

- I haven't found any perfect kexts for ALC 283

- 3 finger gesture will trigger a key combination. Go to sys pref > Keyboard shortcut to assign it to something.

Wow!

Nice, configured the trackpad and thats good!

For the sound, I noticed this happens only when I have earphones connected. Also noticed that the microphone (integrated on earphone) is not working.

Thats shame that the Radeon do not work. I was thinking about trying something like this.

About the adapter, I'll try to replace. Do u have any suggestion for the model?

Thanks again! 

Hello thanks for this guide,

I am novice in hackintosh, i have a Dell inspiron 7537,and when i got the guide and i try to patch the DSDT i still have 48 errors...

help please?? :?

PS: and sorry for my english

Hello thanks for this guide,

I am novice in hackintosh, i have a Dell inspiron 7537,and when i got the guide and i try to patch the DSDT i still have 48 errors...

help please?? :?

PS: and sorry for my english

Tell me exactly the steps you follows, then send me your origin folder.

I will do exactly the steps in guide and report to you then.