Trouble installing Mavericks on Optiplex 9020

ktbos

There's no patched kernel for Yosemite for Chameleon yet, but Clover has it if you want to go that route.

Okay, I think I'll wait for Chameleon... :)

Realz, here is an updated VoodooHDA.  Try this one and see if it fixes your volume issues.  

attachicon.gifVoodooHDA.kext.zip

Also, can you post your SSDT.aml file here?  Thanks.  

Here is the file SSDT.aml.zip

I'll try your kext, thank you !

I was having issues going from 10.9.0 to 10.9.5, even when using the extras and mach_kernel in Jake Lo's post. My issue was it'd get right to the point where it should boot and show the screen during verbose, but the screen would go blank and the machine was no longer pingable. I had to replace my intel azul framebuffer kext with the one from 10.9.0. I've attached it for future reference if anyone needs it.

Running a full tower 9020 with a 4770, onboard graphics.

AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext.zip

I was having issues going from 10.9.0 to 10.9.5, even when using the extras and mach_kernel in Jake Lo's post. My issue was it'd get right to the point where it should boot and show the screen during verbose, but the screen would go blank and the machine was no longer pingable. I had to replace my intel azul framebuffer kext with the one from 10.9.0. I've attached it for future reference if anyone needs it.

Running a full tower 9020 with a 4770, onboard graphics.

desolatax, as you probably read in earlier posts, we discovered that the manner in which you are connecting your monitors matters considerably.  So how many monitors are you connecting and by what means are they connected?  Two monitors both via passive DVI adapters?  One monitor by true Display Port?  If you reply with the info, I may be able to get you a kext that works.