E6540 - Sleep Problem - need Help :)

OSXnoob

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Well, I don't appear to be able to do anything with MaciASL, whether with v1.3 (246) or v1.3 (252), even on good DSDT such as mines from existing laptops...

Your Christian's DSDT looks Ok with DSDTEditor so I'll patch that for you. Ideally, if you can boot without a (patched) DSDT file, use DSDTEditor to extract your raw table from BIOS.

I don't know what Jake had patched, but I can certainly repatch the IGPU + EHC1 + EHC2 + XHC + HDEF.

• Administrators

Ok, that DSDT was  not as raw as you thought... Never mind, I've cleaned it and patched it in a similar way to my E6440's. Give it a try and let us know. It injects device id 0x416 for Intel HD 4600 mobile + Azul framebuffer 0x0a260006. As such, you should also replace the Azul + HD5000 kexts I linked to earlier (there posted in my E6440 10.10.2 update). Do not inject anything through Clover now.

DSDT_new.aml.zip

• Moderators

Herve, should be injecting Desktop HD 4600 0x412, Mobile HD 4600 0x416 is not supported anymore in 10.10.2. You have it right in your guide.

I had patched IGPU, EHC1, EHC2, XHC, IRQ, SMBus, RTC, HPET, HDEF, HDAU, PNLF and added a few others.

• Administrators

Mobile Intel HD 4600 is not natively supported at all in Yosemite; however, once the Intel HD kexts are patched (dev id injection in plist + binmod of kext binaries), everything is Ok and there is no need to actually inject/use the desktop Intel HD 4600 id 0x0412 anymore.

I'm interested in all those other patches you mentioned, they're probably applicable to the E6440 too as several little features do not work (Ctrl-F1 for Sleep, Audio jack, etc). What do they all individually do?

sooo sorry that i don't know so much..

But when i Boot with this Clover Config and kext and DSDT/SSDT Battery works fine... Graphic is ok...

But I have the Graphic bugs on top again... but only on Top...

I zip...  cfg, dsdt, ssdt, kext folder and make a scrrenshot from the graphic bug..

WOW great... super... it works... :mrgreen:  THANK YOU

When is change the smbios the bugs in the top are back... in this config it is an imac smbios.. in the system/energy save.. i don't have the option for akku and charger..

Is it possible that the card reader works? it ist an O2 micro inc (Ven ID 1217) (Dev ID 8520)

I don't find any Kext...

The last big thing is that sleep don't work...  have you an idea?

----

When i open this config with clover configurator... and only enable mobil in smbios.. and save this option... the graphic bug are back... i have test many restart with your config and the graphic have no bugs..

it is remarkable when i save one change and after that the bugs are back... what i doing wrong ?