Problems with Lion on D430

Trunyce

Greetings Herve, I never really was able to finish with the continuation. In fact, I started from scratch and managed to install lion 10.7 lion on it but im still facing the same lagging and sluggish stuttering trackpad issue. I boot with -v -f arch=i386 and still the same issue. What am I doing wrong?

Hi Allen_N, I have found this bootpack prior to my post and I created the install usb using myHack. Maybe I'm missing something, because the installer went fine but I keep getting a kernel panic upon booting the partition. Could you please guide me to proper way of using the bootpack?  

• Administrators

I'm pretty sure that's my tuned pack but I've just noticed the Chameleon boot plist posted in the above pack did not contain the 32bit kernel option (arch=i386). Boot with that Chameleon manual option (enter it at boot loader prompt after you've pressed a key or F8 at sliding bar), then add it to the boot plist with Chameleon Wizard.

Hi Herve, I'm confused. Because I checked the bootplist in the extra folder from the bootpack and it has the arch=i386 in there. I'm recreating the usb installer now using myhack. I'll try and see what happens.

Yes Herve, removed the intel wireless card way before i attempted my journey and replaced it with the DW1390 card.  And wifi is even disabled under bios too.  I booted with -f -v i get stuck at [AGPM Controller ] unknownPlatform

[AGPM Controller ] unknownPlatform