Refined ALPS TouchPad driver

Dr. Hurt

Hello everyone, sorry for my poor english.  i am use opencore 6.9 install catalina, i can not see trackpad at system preference just show not trackpad, and tried 3 different versions of kexts for touchpad, disable / enable in the Config file. i check my trackpad is ALPS V3 Rushmore with Touchpad ID: E7=0x73 0x03 0x0a, EC=0x88 0x08 0x22 . how to fix it ? many thanks

• Moderators

@tony2968

I had tried adding additional patching but none works, I guess it dependent of the battery status. Anyway, what changes are you expecting to find in the Trackpad preference? 

If you want to speed up or slow down, you could try using the settings from the mouse preference. 

FYI, even with the Trackpad preference active, there's not much you can adjust to make it any better as most of the options are for show only and does not work. Most you can do is scroll up and down, maybe left and right. Left tab and 2 finger tabs for right click. 3 fingers slide for show desktop. That's basically all you can do with the Alps touchpad kexts.