E6410 cpu kernel panic on install

gman2207

Following this install: https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/7376-dell-latitude-e6410-yosemite-nvidiaintel/I keep having a cpu panic on as soon as the installer starts.

I'm running an E6410 on A16 BIOS with 4gb ram and the Intel gpu, apologies for the vagueness, i'm a mac owner but installing on a pc is new to me. Any help would be appreciated, this forums seems a wealth of knowledge but i'm finding so many different ways to potentially solve the issue. I've even tried using clover but some how the usb device is not bootable.

The one fix i keep seeing over and over is 'GraphicsEnabler=No -x maxmem=4096' but not one post i've seen it on explains where that coding lives?

I'm trying to install Yosemite, really struggling if i'm honest. So for I've tried Clover and Chameleon and have a different issue on every one of them. I think i need to stop looking as so many different sources of information and just look here, all the varying sources are giving me conflicting information.

I've tried adding 'GraphicsEnabler=No -x -v' and a few other flags but it has made no difference.

Which App Store Bronxteck? On my Mac?