Asus N56JR

mariano

ok, unfortunately nothing positive. :(

1) The first DSDT.aml (called DSDT_1) solves the problem of the external USB, but the camera and bluetooth does not work, and also there are again the HDMI video problems. (Attach file)

2) The second DSDT.aml (called DSDT_2) solves the problem of the external USB, the camera and bluetooth work (though FaceTime does not see anything, but it works on Skype). But even with this,there are again DSDT.aml HDMI video problems. (Attach file)

For both DSDT.aml I tried the config.plist (you gave me together have two dsdt.aml) and also the config.plist (I gave you earlier.)

For security I tried again the DSDT.aml and config.plist with which there were no more problems HDMI video and audio, and always work.

But, of course, all the problems that I have written in previous post(#70) remain

Thank you very much.

DSDT_1.aml.zip

Resoconto_System_DSDT_1.zip

IOREG_DSDT_1.zip

DSDT_2.aml.zip

Resoconto_System_DSDT_2.zip

IOREG_DSDT_2.zip

It does not work exactly as before; point 2 of my previous post:   :(

POST #71 :

" 2) The second DSDT.aml (called DSDT_2) solves the problem of the external USB, the camera and bluetooth work (though FaceTime does not see anything, but it works on Skype). But even with this,there are again DSDT.aml HDMI video problems. "

P.S

For security I tried again the DSDT.aml and config.plist with which there were no more problems HDMI video and audio, and always work.

But, of course, all the problems, that I have written in previous post(#70) , remain

I figured out what was the problem of screen noise ..Now all work! :) :) boh with SMbios3.1 both with SMbios11.2.
Just tell you, you kill me :) :) :).
In practical I use an external usb wifi. This was closely connected HDMI cable, and this created interference between the two devices (explained why increased entering of safari, for example ..). When I put SMBios11.2, USB ports were not working, but one far from hdmi cable; for this reason there were no more interference. :) :)
Thanks for the support,
if you can solve:

1) my bluetooth problem that does not turn off, I'd be grateful. (see post #34)

2) Italian keyboard layout is not quite correct. For example, to type "\" I have to click on the "<" button and vice versa. Or to     make "@" I have to click on: "Win Key + ò" instead of "Altgr + ò" ....

P.S attach files that I'm using right now (which really works all).

post-88981-0-91903100-1458208432_thumb.jpg

config_SMbios3.1.plist.zip

DSDT(used).aml.zip

Resoconto_System_Ok.zip

IOREG_OK.zip