Asus N56JR

mariano

yeah, I already know this page. I downloaded gives them the BTfirmwareuploader and I installed this kext; bluetooth works, but does not turn off.

By changing the kext IoBluetoothFamily.kext (called IOBluetoothFamily.kext(modificated) ), as in the previous message, is disabled, but the pairing with other devices only lasts a few seconds, and then the Bluetooth remains active, but decouples alone.

BTFirmwareUploader.kext.zip

IOBluetoothFamily.kext(not modicated).zip

IOBluetoothFamily.kext(modicated).zip

Anyway now my hack works really well, except bluetooth that you can not turn off, if you want, tell me how I should do and I update the EDP page development, support for my notebook. It may be useful for other users, to have everything up and running right away. Mine was the work of months, but now thanks to your support, it's okay.

P.S I have tested in my notebook that already present in the EDP page, but presents several problems in el capitan 11.3; In fact, I have not used.

Ah I forgot another thing that does not work is the recognition of the SD card reader . Is there a way to make it work ? I tried some kext some time ago, but nothing . Thank you.

Vendor id: 10EC

Device id: 5227

• Administrators

You could try a DSDT patch in the line of what was done for Dell Latitude E7x40/E6x40 and others: https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/7387-dell-latitude-e6440-with-i5-4300m-hd4600-and-1600x900-lcd-mavericksyosemite/page-3&do=findComment&comment=49190

An alternative is the SDHC kext but you'd probably need to patch it with your own card reader id as a pre-requisite.