fwz.mhmd

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

I think windows 10 has native support for ISO. you can try replacing the old optiofixdrive on your existing installer if that one does not work try the version 2 of the driver. they should be in the x64 iso inside EFI/CLOVER/drivers-off/drivers64UEFI

but if that still does not work you can try making a new installer usb in windows with this app http://cvad-mac.narod.ru/index/bootdiskutility_exe/0-5

Mounted the iso, but my usb installer wont pick up on this windows 7

Edit: Why should my laptop suddenly stop booting when i simply just installed a driver. Ive installed drivers in the past and have never run into this issue

• Administrators

optiofix is a EFI driver that your machine needs for clover to load. why it broke can be because of changes made in clover revision updates or the os. it can also be caused by a corrupted EFI volume mount.

I have had some luck using hirens boot cd and selecting tinyxp. it usually mounts efi volume in explorer. but I have had cases where it does not detect the hard drive controller of the machine in that case then it is useless since it can't see the HDD it won't mount EFI

on another note

in command prompt on windows right click and use with admin privy try typing in mountvol x: /S it might mount your EFI as drive X hopefully giving you access to it.

if it mounts as x then in terminal you can try start x: