Dell mobile Precision 7510 Intel hd530, black screen

ss2sameer

• Moderators

@ Jake

for M2000m have you tried with Inject NVIDIA=false,  with IntelBacklight.kext in clover folder and AGDP fix. I got my M1000M working with web driver with  these setting. Ideally it should work. I wanted M2000M but didn't go because of the budget.

with M1000M i still get black screen at the end of boot. the login screen appears after i close the lid and reopen. this i has to do for only NVIDIA not Intel HD530.

ss2sameer, you are correct. With Inject nvidia=false with web driver works perfectly. I now have VRAM 4096. No need to close lid to load display. Now to fix the brightness slider.

ss2sameer, you are correct. With Inject nvidia=false with web driver works perfectly. I now have VRAM 4096. No need to close lid to load display. Now to fix the brightness slider.

Jake Lo

Great you got it working. I saw that in your config when you first posted. but I thought you might be just experimenting with the settings. Anyway Im glad its working.

My laptop screen going to black at end of boot sequence, runs correct some time for a few days.

I could replicate the problem on desktop Hacks with Displayport. i need to switch on/off monitor there. Laptop also shows the connected display as DISPLAYPORT. Any connection? Have also replicated the problem in three different DELL 7510 with same configs as mine.

How do you intend to fix brightness control for NVIDIA?

Did you have the IPS Display. do you get 10bit? I get, but if it goes off then i need to use switchresx. any OS X option?