Dell mobile Precision 7510 Intel hd530, black screen

ss2sameer

ss2sameer or Jake Lo, I'm not sure what wifi you guys are running in your 7510s (I have the Intel Dual-Band Wireless-AC 8260) Have either of you had any luck with the bluetooth? For me it seems to load/function every 50th boot, or so it seems.

As a note for other 7510s I also have black screen issues with my m2000m, but closing the lid and opening it does not fix them, seems like a luck of the draw on whether it boots all the way through to the login or just goes to black screen. I've tried dozens of things, but when it does load it, runs with full VRAM and acceleration. 

Another side note, the only SMBIOS I've been able to boot, of the several I've tried, is MacBookPro13,3 with Board-ID Mac-27ADBB7B4CEE8E61.

ss2sameer or Jake Lo, I'm not sure what wifi you guys are running in your 7510s (I have the Intel Dual-Band Wireless-AC 8260) Have either of you had any luck with the bluetooth? For me it seems to load/function every 50th boot, or so it seems.

As a note for other 7510s I also have black screen issues with my m2000m, but closing the lid and opening it does not fix them, seems like a luck of the draw on whether it boots all the way through to the login or just goes to black screen. I've tried dozens of things, but when it does load it, runs with full VRAM and acceleration. 

Another side note, the only SMBIOS I've been able to boot, of the several I've tried, is MacBookPro13,3 with Board-ID Mac-27ADBB7B4CEE8E61.

You need to replace wifi card as suggested above. if you are booting with M2000m and black screen your cfg may be wrong. try agdp fix, also attach an an external monitor and check. system should not run hot. system mostly doesn't sleep with lid closed and may run very hot after that. Hope you are not keeping the laptop on bed or using a key guard. I am pretty much ok with my system except couldn't manage to disable the nvidia, graphics switching reset on reboot, no headphone out. 

hello, my 7510 running almost ok with 10.12.4, had connected with Firepro graphics card like this, but I could not connect with seccond displays to HDMI or mDP.

I had tried disable intel graphics, it had only show up a yellow screen

post-109016-0-46249300-1494687921_thumb.png

• Moderators

Looks like you have Switchable Graphics enabled in the BIOS. As you can see the system is using Intel 530 graphics and HDMI/DP are connected to the AMD card.

To disable the Intel card, you need to disable Switchable Graphics. Try enabling ATI in the Config file or during boot in Clover Options.

• Like 1