How to install Sierra to Latitude E6430?

ElPCOS

• Moderators

if you're talking about this "renamed your USB controllers from "EHCx" to "EH0x" in the DSDT (actual DSDT file patching or Clover on-the-fly patch)"

​then YES.

​I thought you said modding kexts in /S/L/E

In Mac's system report and USB section it tells I have

USB 3 - line

USB 2 - line 

(which has Vendor ID Intel Corporation max speed 480mb/s And under that section Smart Device with max 12 mb/s)

USB 2 - line with

BCM20702A0: 

Broadcom Corp with max 12mb/s speed ( I personally think this is it)

And under that my laptop webcam.

Works 100%! Thanks! Now we can cross that thing. Only thing that is not working anymore is WI-FI. I even got my iMac's Magic Mouse working. To fix the WI-FI problem tomorrow I'm propably buying this adapter: 
http://www.tp-link.com/us/products/details/TL-WN725N.html

Should it work because it is supported in this list: 
https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/2120-inventory-of-supported-and-unsupported-wireless-cards/&do=findComment&comment=16194

Can someone confirm, because I won't like to buy adapter that doesn't work.

After this, if I won't continue to problems. Thank you for everyone to help!

One question: Should everything work if I would update to the latest Sierra version? Or should I wait for the next El Capitan or Maverics or Sierra. And If I would update tot the latest Sierra, can I just go and press update?

But I searched google and finally found result. I renamed the USBHost thing from system/library/extensions and the MacBookPro9,2 then something I renamed them. Then I installed USB Inject All and rebuild cache and did the permissions thing. Now every USB port is working and the camera is also working. So we can no cross the two of the list that weren't working.

there is no need for this patch, 6430 has less that 15 USB ports per controller. This patch is potentially dangerous. All you need is to patch DSDT to solve usb sleep/wake up.

In Clover set USB/Inject and USB/FixOwnership