Dell Inspiron 5458 - i3 - HD 5500

prodiigwc

Hi everyone, I'm trying to install Sierra in the Dell Inspiron notebook, model 5458, equipped with a Core i5 processor, with a HD 5500, I can install it normally, after installation, the video, audio and internet kexts do not work, even After I install them ...

Does anyone know a tutorial (or the kexts for this notebook) so I can make a hackintosh fully work?

Right, I mounted a virtual machine to be able to create a pendrive to install macOS Sierra

But I have a question, I was looking at the list of WiFi cards supported here in the forum and I came across my board, which is: "Dell DW1705 ½ Mini PCIe 168c-0036 AR9565" and in the Kexts column says the following: "FW + Atheros40 patch", I do not understand for sure, I would like, if possible, someone who will explain to me correctly the following and also to know how I will make the wifi work on my notebook...

Okay, I got the OS X The Captain running on my Dell Inspiron 5458

Despite some problems, I managed to do WiFi and an Ethernet operation, just like a HD 5500, but there is one thing that does not work, the audio

I've tried using VooDoo and a patch for AppleHDA but nothing works (Voodoo added all as audio inputs and outputs but any sound comes out)

How can I make the audio work correctly??

I did everything again as the tutorial says, and now, I'm having this problem ...

I can not get it started with this clover configuration that is in the tutorial

I can start it using the pendrive that was created using the unifail ...

But when I start after installing the clover, this error appears ...

post-107729-0-68285200-1491851023_thumb.jpg