Inspiron 7370: unable to obtain graphics acceleration

tikizondo94

• Administrators

it says thats the ig-platform-id clover used when you ran gen-config. correct it if it is wrong you could probably add the dev-id info you are trying to emulate above 

on my haswell system the device properties structure looks like this maybe you can modify it and add your data too it. if there is data you are unsure of leave out that entry

Spoiler

<key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0)</key>

<dict>

<key>@0,backlight-control</key>

<data>

AQAAAA==

</data>

<key>AAPL,HasLid</key>

<data>

AQAAAA==

</data>

<key>AAPL,HasPanel</key>

<data>

AQAAAA==

</data>

<key>AAPL,backlight-control</key>

<data>

AQAAAA==

</data>

<key>AAPL,ig-platform-id</key>

<data>

BgAmCg==

</data>

<key>AAPL00,DualLink</key>

<data>

AQ==

</data>

<key>AAPL00,override-no-connect</key>

<data>

AP///////wAGEHycAAAAAAoWAQSQIhN4AtEVnllTmyce

UFQAAAABAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBsDaAtHA4HkAwETEA

WMEQAAAYAAAADwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgAAAA/gBBVU8K

ICAgICAgICAgAAAA/gBCMTU2SFROMDMuMCAKAPA=

</data>

<key>class-code</key>

<data>

AAADAA==

</data>

<key>device-id</key>

<data>

EgQAAA==

</data>

<key>graphic-options</key>

<data>

DAAAAA==

</data>

<key>model</key>

<data>

SW50ZWwgSEQgR3JhcGhpY3MgNDQwMA==

</data>

<key>subsystem-vendor-id</key>

<data>

axAAAA==

</data>

<key>vendor-id</key>

<data>

hoAAAA==

</data>

</dict>

it also looks like you need to run the beta boot flags for those two lilu kexts  for Mojave looks like they are not loading

DBG) got load request from AirportBrcmFixup (113)
2018-07-26 15:49:20.220200-0400  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) Lilu:     api @ automatically disabling AirportBrcmFixup (113) on an unsupported operating system
2018-07-26 15:49:20.261569-0400  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) Lilu:     api @ (DBG) got load request from HibernationFixup (122)
2018-07-26 15:49:20.276245-0400  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) Lilu:     api @ automatically disabling HibernationFixup (122) on an unsupported operating system

Edited by Bronxteck
bad spoiler

• Administrators

In all recent laptops (Ivy Bridge and later) I've worked on these last few years (it's been a few), iGPU device is always at @2 and XHC device (USB3.0 controller) is always at @14. a dGPU is usually at @1. As Bronxteck stated, you'll be able to settle this by browsing your IOReg.

Well we seem to be at a halt. Seems like my machine may not be compatible with CFL Drivers. Ive tried everything in my capabilities to fix it and Ive had some amazing help throughout the forums. But we just cant seem to come up with a fix. It just wont accept changing the device ID for some reason. 5917 is the ID. But anytime i try to fake that ID the machine locks at IOScreenLockState. So IDK. Any other ideas would be much appreciated :)