Clover USB not showing boot file e5470 Catalina

Claus

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I'm doing right now is:

1. Erasing USB with Disk utility using journaled and GUID partition map, a weird thing that happens, is that on the first attempt it fails, but then the second succeeds, not sure why

2. Using TINU to create install media for macOS Catalina that I got from the app store

3. Using Clover_v2.5k_r5058.pkg to install the EFI partition and the folder structure

4. I then replace the files with my EFI folder, and then replace those files with the new ones you've provided

The Reason I suspect that the Virtual Machine may be the problem is because of the weird erase disk thing, and because if I try to use Terminal to create the install media it sits for a long time on 0%, however TINU works. I've just been using default configs for the clover installer, could this be the problem?

Edit: Sorry for the confusion, but the terminal install method works fine, its just quite slow I guess because of the fact that its a virtual machine.

Edited by Claus

hey i know this was solved but, I wanted to try to install Mojave on my 500gb hard drive to dual boot windows instead of ssd, but couldn't find the boot pack for Mojave e5470 at the link 

Is there somewhere else that the EFI/bootpack folder for Mojave is?