• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Dear Dellboy,

The email which was sent out by the crew if you have not already received it:-

Hi Boys and girls,

Much work have been done over the last couple of days, but i'm happy to say that we have reached EDP 3.1

The "short list" * OLD database based BPG (BootPack Generator) is dead, new one (www.osxlatitude.com/packs) is based directly on the EDP 3.x SVN * EDP 1.9.x is dead, SL support migrated to EDP 3.1 * Multi OS and Multi Vendor/series/models integrated * Integrated "common" system for models, meaning a model can contain a set of common data (dsdt.aml, plists, extentions etc.) for each model, but if model have some OS specifics those can override * Integrate support for generating boot packs for the web site from EDP 3

much… much.. MUCH more...

Ideas for the future: * Add "type" (eg. motherboard or laptop) to model info db * Segment model info * Integrate the new PS2db * A graphicial page for the website showing what we support.. will be automatic updated.

New ideas is welcome

//Leon

So. I gave up on running SL on the D630. But I have had partial success with Lion 10.7 on it.

Using the MyHack method and modified /Extra files I'm able to install and boot into a 10.7 OSX. However, if I run EDP 2.2 and reboot I get a black screen. I don't have access to an external screen at the moment either.

So my latest installation is not using EDP 2.2, but of course then I have no sound, a jerky trackpad, no wifi and no sleep.

What to do? TIA.