Vendor ID: 0x14e4

Device ID: 0x1673

Subsystem Vendor ID: 0x1028

Subsystem ID: 0x01f9

Revision ID: 0x0002

Link Width: x1

BSD name: en0

Kext name: BCM5722D.kext

Location: /System/Library/Extensions/myHack.kext/Contents/PlugIns/BCM5722D.kext

Version: 1111

in the configuration screen its says no cable connected, sure it is :P

That's the LAN card. We all know the model on the D630.

I meant the info for the Wireless card! Until we find out the model and ascertain the kext that supports it, you could stay in the dark... Maybe you don't need the patched IO80211Family kext at all.

myFix repairs file permissions (ownership + Read/Write/Exec attributes) and renews Kernel/kext cache. Since you said your LAN had worked before but no longer was, I simply concluded that there was a possibility of a need for myFix.

If IO80211Family is indeed required, you'll always need to use it and possibly port it at system upgrades. Regarding Lion update, do not update via Apple Menu -> Sotfware update or you'll screw up your installation. Download and install the 10.7.5 combo update off Apple website and, before reboot, re-run EDP kext installation.

Read-up past threads, it's all out there.

• Administrators

You're free to do as you wish naturally (it's your install / re-install), but that's not what I would recommend:

1) combo update

2) re-run EDP kext installation

3) reboot into updated Lion

There's probably been too many guides on this model. Just stick to the EDP procedure as explained in the EDP pages of the OSXL web site.

oki well thnx for everything mate!

I got it working all now going to update with combo update and then rerun EDP --> select (1) and then reboot, i dont think this will be a problem.
(not sure if i have to install the wifi kext again) but i will see then, i think i dont need but if i need it im going to install it with kextloader again, if the problems of the lan accurs again im going to run the myfix again so it should work again).

I dont think im going to flash the BIOS cause everything is already working great now!

I Also have a ML version on my Desktop. I now apple going to bring out the 10.8.3 soon, do you know if i can update ML from apple menu?

Is there any paypal link so i can donate a few beers? im really glad to have this working now!

Everything works great now, this is what i did :D

Get BIOS Settings as provided post on the forums!

Make sure to disable to WIFI in the bios to prevent Kernal Panics (crashes)

Step 1.

Create Lion OSX 10.7.2 (not higher!) Usb Disk With Myhack.

Download bootpack for model, (included the kexts DSDT etc.) Extract the downloaded bootpack 

Open Myhack again and choose the Extra folder that you downloaded from the bootpack file.

Step 2.

Boot from USb and Install OSX

Step 3.

Install latest EDP, press (1) Configuration and choose model

Step 4.

install IO80211Family.kext with kextloader.

Step 5. at this point wifi should work

Reboot and run my hack --> myFix on the system device /

Step 6.

Download and install the OS X Combo Update from apple site, NOT from apple update!

DO NOT reboot yet, RUN EDP pack again choose (1) and choose model, then its safe to reboot!

• Administrators

Congrats, you've now followed the myHack/EDP procedure and got yourself a Hackintosh!

Disabling wifi in the BIOS is not necessary when you have a supported card. Again, you might not need the patched IO80211Family kext, depending on your card model. But, until you tell us what it is, we'll never know.