Mountain Lion anyone?

Darvinko

So i installed the new Kext and still have the video glitch and the sleep mode wake up problem. I used Kext utility to install and My Fix Full then restart. Any suggestions

I'm assuming you installed all three kexts that were in the folder, did you also attempt the other kext? Also your other issue is a cosmetic one. Those values are based on the Apple model used in your Extra/smbios.plist, that is the model used to set up your hackintosh. The issue is cosmetic and doesn't affect performance.

IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!, i love you so hard, jejeje, thanks

Edit: I'm still having some video flickering problems that I'm trying to resolve, let you know what i found.

I have a nvidia gts450

When you say it works, were you referring to an original installation of ML, or the fix for 10.8.2? Feedback is good so we can know if there is more tinkering to be done. Also is the GTS450 in a E6400/E6500 machine?

When you say it works, were you referring to an original installation of ML, or the fix for 10.8.2? Feedback is good so we can know if there is more tinkering to be done. Also is the GTS450 in a E6400/E6500 machine?

When I read that about that graphics card being in a E6400/E6500, I said "wut." to myself.

When I read that about that graphics card being in a E6400/E6500, I said "wut." to myself.

I presume he used the fix for 10.8.2 on a non E6400/E6500 machine with some success. I also presume the flickering has to do with the wrong device ID's, but want to be sure so I can give him the right one.

EDIT:: I wasn't familiar with the card, but after googling it, I believe my presumptions are correct, it would be a really tough fit LOL.

sorry not to specify, my system is this:

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3

Intel Core i7 2600

8gb DDR3 Kingston

Nvidia GTS450

I install ML 10.8.2 wich i downloaded in the appstore and make a booteable usb with tonycrap's unifail.

the problem now is that i have a flickering flash in some visual effects, and in youtube videos or when i open a new tab in safari, i made some research and it seems that i have to enable OpenCL, but it isn't that easy.

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3

Intel Core i7 2600

8gb DDR3 Kingston

Nvidia GTS450

I install ML 10.8.2 wich i downloaded in the appstore and make a booteable usb with tonycrap's unifail.

the problem now is that i have a flickering flash in some visual effects, and in youtube videos or when i open a new tab in safari, i made some research and it seems that i have to enable OpenCL, but it isn't that easy.

The kexts that were posted were for these (E6400/E6500) models. I am mobile right now, but I will post edited kexts for your graphics card when I am not mobile, that should work better with your card. The kexts are edited for specific cards, and are not universal.

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3

Intel Core i7 2600

8gb DDR3 Kingston

Nvidia GTS450

See if these attached kexts work better on your system.

untitled folder.zip

See if these attached kexts work better on your system.

untitled folder.zip

MEN, you are awesome, i will try them and let you know, but in my 8th reinstall (jajaj) I just applied the acpi kext, and my system is up and running, the only think that i don't have is sleep/awake, and that safari gets slow when i'm viewing something in youtube.

perhaps, sorry for my english I'm a spanish speaker amigo.