E6410 with nVidia NVS 3100M graphics - Mountain Lion Guide

v3ct0r

Try putting the VoodooBattery.kext from the E6410 ML.zip in the first post in /Extra/Extensions using Kext Wizard. 

That should work. Not sure why it doesn't right now... Did you try another reboot?

If it doesn't, post back here and let us know!

Ok I reloaded the original VoodooBattery.kext from my 10.8.2 install and rebooted and it is working fine now.  Before I did this I had found and used Applesmartbatterymanager.kext and it worked but did not seem like it was giving accurate readings at all. It was reading as if my battery was draining and charging at a faster than usual rate.  So i'm not sure if it's just me or if it was inaccurate with its readings. Thanks for the quick response and helpful hand as always Patel.

got it back up and runnning flawlessly...has anyone had trouble dual booting with windows 7? i made 2 partitions one for ML and the other formatted ms-dos fat installed windows and had everything set up...booted back into osx reinstalled chimera (chameleon, stolen and rebranded) and windows 7 wont show up in bootloader? wondering if someone can help me figure it out.

yes but osx doesnt give you the option to formatt ntfs but when you install windows it will format the fat partition to ntfs before it installs..ill try that other post and report my results...thank you also if anyone has a netgear n150 usb wifi adapter and needs a osx driver to make it work i can upload it 

When you format the partition you create in OSx, you format it as MSDOS (fat). When you go to install windows on it, you go to the partition you prepared for Windows with OSx,  click on Drive options and then choose to format it. At this time the Windows installer will format it as NTFS. Windows should show as a bootable drive in Chameleon/chimera (chameleon, stolen and rebranded), however it will be labeled as NTFS, you can change that in windows and whatever you label it will show on your bootloader. After that, all that should be needed is to update windows and sync the time so both partitions show the correct time.

thank you everyone for your quick responds i appreciate it.. i am making a new myhack install usb since i left my other at work i erased and reformatted my second partition after i have my myhack usb back in order ill install windows and repost my results thanks again and thanks patel for the guide again

Hola a todos no se escribir bien en ingles, perdon, quero saber si puedo instalar en mi E6410 Ml confuguracion de mi equipo es:i5 2,4ghz grafica gma intel hd graphics lan gigabite wifi broadcom hdd sata 350 gb espero vuestra respuesta gracias.