ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver (Mac OS X)

Hi everyone,

i'm new user of this forum, and have problem with my touchpad ...not function , i have tried many kext but without success .

my computer specs are

ASUS F540LJ - 4 GIGS 1600 MHZ DDR3 - INTEL CORE i3-5005U @2.0GHZ - HD5500 - ALC 255 - Atheros AR9565 AR3012 - macOS 10.13.0

Thanks

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last update: 17 Sep 2017   UPDATE: 17 - 09 - 2017 Just wanted to clear few things about my commitments to community, and development on my projects which has been going slow due to my personal life

@EMlyDinEsH It's been more than 2 years since last update of the kext and about 1,5 year since last update of the first post. Can you finally release the source code, so someone could finally improve

macOS Sierra: some Fn keys do not work and trackpad work only as mouse. Please fix.

Posted Images

Hello everyone. I have been using Smart touchpad for weeks now and loving it as I get near mac gestures on my hack for configuring it properly according to my taste. But i have some issues I want to resolve or if there are any suggestions you can give.

1. Scroll speed(2 finger scroll and edge scroll) in some places are so fast(terminal, app store) compared to browsers, pdf, etc.

2. Mouse in inactive for 1-2 seconds after typing. Most of the time it happens but sometimes it is not.

3. Backlight flickering when adjusting brightness down or down. Screen flickers(i dont know if its the right word) it seems like it blinks when changing brightness via keyboard that appears like blinking.

Thanks!

Hello everyone. I have been using Smart touchpad for weeks now and loving it as I get near mac gestures on my hack for configuring it properly according to my taste. But i have some issues I want to resolve or if there are any suggestions you can give.

1. Scroll speed(2 finger scroll and edge scroll) in some places are so fast(terminal, app store) compared to browsers, pdf, etc.

2. Mouse in inactive for 1-2 seconds after typing. Most of the time it happens but sometimes it is not.

3. Backlight flickering when adjusting brightness down or down. Screen flickers(i dont know if its the right word) it seems like it blinks when changing brightness via keyboard that appears like blinking.

Thanks!

UPDATE: Fixed some of my issue by just configuring the driver

Problem 2: FIXED(interim) by disabling fine adjustments

Problem 3: FIXED(interim) by setting TimeOutEnablesTPadAfterAccInput to 100

Does not work for Asus VivoBook Pro N552VW it uses the ELAN smart touchpad HID\VEN_ELAN&DEV_1000 I am running 10.12 sierra and the kext does load as the kextstat command shows that it does, but there is no keyboard or touchpad support even with all other related kexts removed, tried installing in clover/kexts/other and /System/Library/Extensions and the touch pad does not pickup input and is not detected in the touchpad area of the preference pane

• Like 1