PayPal donations: [email protected] ×
EMlyDinEsH

ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver (Mac OS X)

My Lenovo yoga 260 have elan touchpad.

This touchpad have 3 phisical buttons when I use phisical buttons the kext Crash...some solution? 

Phisical buttons

Lenovo-ThinkPad-Yoga-12-touchpad.jpg

Hi all,

I have a HP notebook as030tu and I recently switched from VoodooPS2controller to the latest version of Smart touchpad. Everything works perfectly except the Brightness control keys.

In the past, I have Fn+F3 for brightens up and Fn+F2 for brightness down working with a DSDT patch. And now, both keys will only do mute/unmute function. Yes, they have the same function now.

This problem exists still with DSDT patch.

into method label _Q13 replace_content
begin
Store(HKNO, Local0)\n
If (LEqual(Local0,7))\n
{\n
// Brightness Down\n
    Notify(\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.PS2K, 0x20)\n
}\n
If (LEqual(Local0,8))\n
{\n
// Brightness Up\n
    Notify(\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.PS2K, 0x10)\n
}\n
end;

The brightness control is working, but these keys will also do mute/unmute function. Is there any way to fix this mute/unmute problem? Thanks.

PS: sorry for my English.

This project is really great, thank you guys who are working on this.

I used `ApplePS2SmartTouchPad` for my keyboard and `alexandred's VoodooI2C` for trackpad.

The problem is that though I set `Enable Sierra Caps Lock Fix` to `TRUE` in ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext/Contents/PlugIns/ApplePS2Keyboard.kext/Content/info.plist, the Caps Lock can't change input Source normally. For example, at Google.com, if I press CapsLock, it will first change to capital instead of input source. And if I press again, it will change to another input source.

It should only change to another input source; and long press will change to capital letter.

Hope you guys can fix it, thanks a lot.

I'm with an blank trackpad.prefpane problem.... I'm using another trackpad.prefpane but It looks like an older version and my gestures are all messy, if I swipe two finger to the left the dock goes automatically hidden and other mess stuff like that. Can someone help me with that? 

Hi, I have a latitude 7280 with ALPS trackpad.

I originally used this to enable basic trackpad options but

SmartTouchpad v4.7 beta 5 is the only kext that has enabled trackpad pref pane.😀

Keyboard works great with a few tweaks using karabiner.

My question is: Do i use this with Voodoo i2c kext, and with VoodooPs2 kexts as well?

Really trying to get 2 finger scroll to work but no dice.  Trackpad wake after sleep is also an issue.

Does everyones trackpad wake after sleep?