EMlyDinEsH

ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver (Mac OS X)

its working only if i use like f keys without fn, but a cannot put them with fn if i unselect "use f1 keys like standart" its no possible to put brightness control

event viewer doesnt detect fn+*** keys 

any ideas? 

i have everything working except brightness without karabiner, if i use voodoops2controller i have ssdt.aml for remapping its possible to do smth similar with this driver? because voodooo is not compatible with my ALPS trackpad on inspiron 7559

you can try fusing both drivers to see if it helps. use the voodoops2controller kext with the keyboard that works and swap out just the trackpad kext inside the plugins folder with the one that works.

• Like 1

I'm using the Version v4.7 beta 5 installed as kext in efi/clover/kexts with my Zenbook ux303la Elan Touchpad under Mojave 10.14.1.

The use of the "real" fn key doesn't work excet Fn+F7 (mute display).

However the shift + F* Keys work (in mode 1 with F2 and F3 as backlight). I tried to edit the config.plist in ApplePS2SmartTouchpad kext as described here: 

First I choose Mode 3 and Asus, but that didn't really fit. so I changed to Mode 2 and fine tuned it there (F5,F6 for Display Brightness,..)

But it doesn't take the changes I made.

Now both modes work at the same time.

Context Button + F10 mutes Volume but I don't have Brightness within the Context Mode. with Shift F2 I can lower the display Brightness.

How can I get Mode 2 work correctly as setup in the plist? 

I have Lenovo v330 laptop with Elan0612 trackpad. With voodoops2kext trackpad didn't work but keyboard did, with SmartTouchpadv4.7beta5.kext in verbose it says trackpad detected and even in system preferences trackpad shows up but BOTH keyboard and trackpad DO NOT WORK.

• Sad 1