osx on asus m3a32-mvp deluxe

scuddy

Right I have now tried all of these flags/options on boot that you have suggested and still cant get any further than before, Ive done a search on google for settings regarding my motherboard but all i could find was someone said to try iPC bootup disc but this requires an osx server licence etc so sounds a bit of a bind considering ive already got a retail copy of Snow Leopard. Any other ideas?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried rboot 1.2 and it goes past the PCI configuration screen or seems to as the screen just goes black and the disc drive is going mental, but after a while it just stops and after leaving it for 20 minutes realised it wasn't going to happen. I used PCIRootUID=1 and npci=0x2000. After this I tried the same method with the Modcd I downloaded from this site but still seems to hang at PCI config begin, definately a head scratcher

no idea this is all new to me, ive been searching the internet for different ways to boot osx on my amd system and this was one of them, still no further forward though, starting to do my head in. also when i went to look at nawcoms blog i couldnt access it, thought maybe there was something on there could help me

Hi guys Im still having the same problem with the pci config begin crash, can anyone please help me out as ive searched the internet and tried all these different methods but still sticks at exactly the same place. surely I cant be the only one with this problem

right heres the story so far, I took the retail snow leopard disk back and exchanged it for another stating that it must be faulty, I tried the new disk and it booted and everything seemed to work fine but then it crashed or froze, now it keeps saying when I try to reinstall previous shutdown=0 is there a way I have to reset this or something so that it will let it boot?

Finally got OSX installed on my amd system and using a ps2 keyboard have managed to fill in the osx forms etc, now the os has started i cant seem to get the keyboard setup assistant off the screen even using my ps2 keyboard as have no usb(as my usual keyboard and mouse are wireless usb items) Ive ordered a ps2 mouse as dont own one anymore just in case but is there any other way round it?