EDP Problems?

hfs3

• Administrators

have you guys tried reinstalling again when that happened? also is allow third party apps enabled in security prefpane? also if you dont have svn installed like on a fresh install you have to let edp install it if it asks. command line tools.

have you guys tried reinstalling again when that happened? also is allow third party apps enabled in security prefpane? also if you dont have svn installed like on a fresh install you have to let edp install it if it asks. command line tools.

I tried a couple of times to do this without luck. The SVN binary is in /usr/bin but I'm getting an error when I try to run it so I'm going to install it again with XCode and see how it goes.

Thanks again guys.

Edit: With SVN installed the EDP install appears to be hanging on backing up the current Extra folder. My IT-Ninja skills have been taxed to their maximum thus far, I'm tapping out and waiting for the experts to point me in the right direction.

I have done exactly the same thing, and after installing EDP in Applications, edptool.command is not findable in the EXTRA folder.

Some ideas???

Thank you.

Try again it's working now.  I did have to hard reboot and run edptool.command after but the D830 is working now.  Might be a good idea to run MyHack full post install just in case.