How to install Lion on D620

Agrerald

Guest em_boy

hi peeps im completely new to all this, iv got a dell d620 running on win7 that is craacked, so its not genuine.

anyway im interested in getting osx lion or snow lepored on this too.

but my problem is i dont understand this code typing you guys are doing. :blink:

is there a guide for dummys :unsure: or something so straight forward i can use to do this, i can jailbreak my iphone and use installus but thats following guides of you tube?

please help :)

So i got it installed on my d620-hdd in a Lenovo X200 :D There it boots fine with iboot (chameleon, stolen and rebranded)...

But back in D620 i have no chance to get it working - iboot (chameleon, stolen and rebranded) permanently results in a bootcycle... ive installed chameleon with netkas boot file - no success bootcycle again...

so will wait sometime for a better bootloader...

cheers

• Administrators

crc do you have virtualization turned on? because you need it on also what processors are they core 2 duo?

by the way if you use crc's d620 bios sleep and clamshell work.. now if we had a restart fix...

for wifi i was looking in io80211family.kext/content/plugins the wifi kext are in there. i dont remember if i added bcm43xx.kext or not before, but i added device id 4320 to the plist file and still nothing i wonder if a have to rebrand to 432b?